Saturday, March 3, 2012

Something Something


This is something that I wrote during my 1st year of collage. God knows how I became so Philosophical.

This is one of my favourite poem.

Let's make PEACE

Love is "EVIL"...
It makes you blind
It makes you dumb
It makes your whole system go numb! 
It makes you do things that you have never done
It's a weapon of mass destruction
Betrayal is one of its main actions
As they say, "All is fair in Love and War"
So is this Love??
Or is this a War??
But, you know what...
All is same in Love and War
So let's make "PEACE" not Love & War!


...(Lord lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil - amen)...

Joker Blues

I paint a smile on my face,
I am not a joker to make this face,
I am a human inside,
Happiness can also be a part of my life,
Spreading joy is what I do,
Millions of smiles are very few,
More and more I want to smile,
But the real secret is hidden inside...

...(Let's put a smile on that face)...


What is Love?

People write books,
People write poems,
People write all that which makes you fall in love again.
But, I say try discovering your feelings
you will fall in love again!

...(Do not copy paste others idea about love define your own love)...


Easy and Difficult

It is easy to find the meaning of things going around your life,
but difficult to find the meaning of things going in our life.





1 comment: