Monday, April 29, 2013

Abstract

I am trying my hand at abstract art. According to me abstract art is the best way to express serious things in a simple or cryptic way. It can also be used to amplify the effect of basic, not so noticeable things. 

This time I used black ink to paint this. While I was painting this I didn't have a specific image or a concept in my mind. I just went with the flow, slowly trying to connect the dots to make sense of the entire picture.

I am not going to make it easy for you and tell you what this painting means. I do not wish to influence your judgement. I want you to look at it and come up with your own interpretation. By doing this I am not testing your intellect; I am just curious, curious to know and understand the various interpretations that can be derived out of this painting. 







No comments:

Post a Comment