Saturday, May 31, 2014

My Addiction

A Conversation: Part 4


Usman: 
Heaven is merely an illusory veil
Created for those minds that fail
To accept the cruelty that is life
And thus for salvation desperately flail.


Sai:
This one is called "My Addiction".

The veil that I have put on,
Is the symbol of my purity.
A fragile shield,
To protect my dignity.

You may think...
My method is faulty,
Which keeps me away from the reality.

But, what if...
It's my mental drip,
Prescribed to me and injected in me,
So that I can get a grip,
And face the mind-wrecking trip of the reality.

For you it maybe opium,
For me it's my religion.

As you say...
A perpetual state of oblivion,
A perfect sign of escapism.

So now try to distinguish this,
As we both know,
What does the trick.

From one junkie to another.

_______________________________________

Reference:
The Veil: http://tillad.blogspot.in/2014/05/the-veil.html 





No comments:

Post a Comment