Sunday, June 1, 2014

Blasphemy

A Conversation: Part 5

Usman and I generally text on whatsapp. While we were conversing, our topic suddenly changed and we started writing poems about religion/God. So when I finished writing the previous poem, I sent it to him. It was delivered to him almost after 12 hours! At one end, I was eagerly waiting for his reply/feedback while at the other, he was completely unaware that I had already sent him the poem. So this digital malfunction inspired me to write another poem. It's called "Blasphemy".

The flow of my thoughts...
The seed of my mind, 
Is still not sown.
A text that was sent yesterday,
Has still not flown.
The cause of this digital malfunction is not yet defined.
Maybe he was at play,
And he wanted the message to be confined.
I think this has happened,
Cz blasphemy was on my mind.






No comments:

Post a Comment