Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Freedom


A Conversation: Part 9


Usman:

A ship crashes into the clouds above
Below them wings for freedom a dove
I would fly with thee, Winged One
But I am trapped here by my mother's love


Sai:

This one is called "Freedom".


Once when I was a little boy
I wished that I could fly
Fly so high like an eagle,
Soaring through the mighty sky.

How majestic that creature was,
How powerful was his glide.
He flew as if he owned the world,
As if he couldn't be confined.

Hence, he had that pride.
Which screamed,
Freedom is mine!

Ah those eyes,
Those magnificent,
Sharp eyes,
Hooked on a prey,
Waiting for the right time,
To take him by surprise.

Much respect,
I have for you.
Cz you showed me what freedom is,
And how it can be mine too.


_______________________________________

Reference:
I Would Fly With Thee: http://tillad.blogspot.in/2014/05/i-would-fly-with-thee.html?m=1











No comments:

Post a Comment