Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sweet Messenger

A Conversation: Part 10


Usman:

Freedom Flies with the winged kings
Feasting on whatever providence brings
Pulling with claws of tyranny
Airborne creatures' destiny's strings


Sai:

This one is called "Sweet Messenger".

Words,
They fell from my mouth,
Into a pot of ink.
Now, 
Smeared on a piece of paper,
With emotions,
That are hidden deep within.
Brought to you in this letter,
Which will for sure make you think.

Think,
Of all the days we have been together,
Think,
Of all the fun we had together,
Think,
Of the warm summer days,
Think,
Of the cold and rough winter.

Oh we have survived!
Survived,
Through all this together.

Now, it's been 50 years,
Who would have ever thought,
That at one point,
We would have to be far away...
From each other.
Separated,
From one another.
Due to circumstances,
That were caused  
Cz of the ancient war.
In which, our ancestors fought... 
With each other.

Through this letter...
Let me take you,
Back to our glorious adolescent days.
Oh, our mischievous ways.
Filled with nothing but...
Pleasant songs and joyful laughter. 

Oh, come here you,
My humble bird.
The messenger of my love.
Here's a letter,
For my beloved.
Sealed with a gentle kiss.
A symbol of my,
Care and love.

Farewell,
My sweet dove.
I hope you travel well.
Carry my message,
To my dearly beloved.
For you are the only link...
That binds us together.
Forever.
Be it heaven or hell on Earth. 


_______________________________________

Reference:

The Eagle: http://tillad.blogspot.in/2014/06/the-eagle.html






No comments:

Post a Comment